How to Open an Account in Paytm Payment Bank
All of you have heard about Paytm Payment Bank on the internet. Today I am going to tell you how to open a paytm bank account? If you also want to open Paytm Payment Bank Limited Account or want to convert your Paytm Wallet into Paytm Bank. So you have the right place. By the way, Paytm got the permit to open the bank from RBI in 2015 but bank is opening in 2017. So let’s see that Paytm Bank account is connected to bank and How to open Paytm Bank Account.
How to open a Paytm bank account?
Opening a Paytm bank account like Paytm Wallet Account is very easy. But you can not open it by creating an account immediately, for this, you must first send Invitation to Paytm. After that, when you receive a request from the Paytm Helpdesk Center, to open the Paytm Bank Account, you can open the account.
For the How to Send Invitation for Paytm Bank Account, you should look at these steps and as you are told, you do the same.
Step 1. First of all, you open https://paytm.com/bank on the Internet and here you will get the option of “Request an invitation“.
Step 2. As soon as you click, a box will open, where there will be a 2 option, a Login / Sign In and another of Sign Up, if you already have a Paytm Wallet registered account then you will be logged in via direct email / Phone and password. Can have. But if you do not have an account then you can click on Create Sign Up.
Step 3. Now you can confirm an invitation by registering a OTP code on your phone. After this, when you receive a request from Paytm Payment Bank Limited, you can create an account.
How to open a Paytm bank account? Before doing this process you should know what benefits and losses the Paytm Bank Account has. A lot of things in Paytm Bank differ from other banks. for example..
Benefits and Losses of Paytm Bank:
- All Paytm Wallet will migrate to Paytm Bank in a few days. If you do not want to open an account in Paytm Bank then you need to send email@example.com an Email Message.
- You can open an account on Zero Balance in Paytm Payment Bank Limited (PPBL) and your bank account will be exactly the same as paytm Wallet.
- If you transfer someone from Paytm Bank to 1 rupee, you will not have to pay any charges. However, if you send via paytm Wallet, you will have to pay 2% fee.
- If you save money in paytm wallet, you will not get anything of it, if you keep money in paytm bank then you will get interest at 4%, which is a little less than 7.5% of Airtel Bank.
- Paytm Payment Bank will also provide Debit Card (Virtual + Physical), Demand Draft, Check Book for very little money to all its customers.
If I tell my idea about Paytm Bank then it is very initiative because you open bank account from anywhere, and even for this you do not need thousands of document, ID Photo. You just have to do a KYC verification by simple base card, after which you can open the account. Hope you have come to understand that How to open a bank Paytm Bank account? And what are the advantages and disadvantages of Paytm Payment Bank Limited. If you have questions about Paytm bank or paytm Wallet Related, you must comment.