Nowadays, we all own a smartphone and taking pictures is the ever running trend from your android device to capture special movements and store them forever in your smartphone. Just imagine if you able to take 3D pictures from your android device but ironically not all android device comes with the following feature. Here we have a good news for all of you we gonna share a cool App from you’ll be able to click 3D pictures. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
The App is called Phogy.Phogy is a App.By using it you can click some great 3D selfies which you can share on different social networking sites or set as your wallpaper background. You’ll be able to recreate the 3D effect just by moving the camera a little while you are taking your photo. This App is developed Vivoti Ltd and it is rated 4.0 stars on Google Playstore. It supports Android 4.0 and up.
3. Easy to use features.
4. High quality sharing option.
5. Also creates GIF format images to share.
6. Set Phogy as 3D effect live wallpapers.
7. Large collection of filters to customize your photo.
And Many More…
Steps to Capture ³D Pictures In Android
1. First of all, Download & Install Phogy App-Click here to download.
2. Click on Take Phogy option.
3. Now aim your target.
4. Then move your camera to right side or left side and aim your target.
5. That’s it now the image will frames at different views and will get merged and you will get your 3D image.
This was the simplest 5 step guide to capture 3D pictures by using Phogy App.
So, hence was the post to Capture 3D Pictures In Android by using Phogy App. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.