Adsense Payment Settings for Swift-BIC
Hello Friends, You search receive AdSense Payment without Swift Code. Your Bank Branch not available swift code, then you are right place. Because, Today I come with an interesting topic “How To Receive AdSense Payment If Swift Codes are Not Available In Your Bank Branch”. In some years ago AdSense give payment through cheque and many them of people waiting for payment. Some time AdSense Publisher not get cheque but now google give payment through EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer). It is easy and secure you get payment direct in your bank account. But if you want Adsense payment in your bank you need a Swift-Bic code. But many Bank in India not have Swift-Bic Code especially small bank branches, rural and backward area. I also face this problem but I use some tricks and i get Adsense Payment. Below i mention how get Adsense Payment if Swift Bic Code not available in your bank branch. Let’s see.
How to Receive Adsense Payment in India even if SWIFT Code Not available —
- First you Open your Adsense go to Setting>Payment>Manage Payment Method and Fill all details except Swift-Bic Code. Make sure Your account holder Name, Account Number and IFCS code are Correct. The Payment Setting are look like this –
- You can use the site http://bankifsccode.com to find the IFSC Code of your Bank branch . Make sure you copy the correct IFSC Code as each Bank branch in India has its separate and distinct IFSC Code.
- Now, regarding the SWIFT-BIC , First of all Please visit the site http://www.theswiftcodes.com/india/ and find out whether your Bank Branch has SWIFT Code or not , if its present simply enter the Obtained Swift Code , else
- Simply fill in the Nearest Bigger Branch Swift Code of the Same Parent Bank as that of yours, if the SWIFT-Code of your Branch is not available .. e.g if your Account is in SBI , then look for the Swift Code of nearest SBI branch only ..
- Else if you still cannot find the Swift code of your nearest branch , you can use any of these default SWIFT-BIC codes as per your branch
- Allahabad Bank – ALLAINBBTDM
- Andhra Bank – ANDBINBB
- Axis – AXISINBB002
- Bank of Baroda – BARBINBBXXX
- Bank of India – BKIDINBBNRI
- Bank of Maharashtra – MAHBINBB
- HSBC – HSBCINBB
- ICICI – ICICINBBCTS
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – ORBCINBBIBD
- Punjab National Bank – PUNBINBBISB
- State Bank of India – SBININBBFXD
- United Bank of India – UTBIINBBXXX
If you think this method are risky so i want to say that for your knowledge, Swift Code is use for Changing Foreign Currency to Indian Rupees. and hence using any of the Parent branch SWIFT Code ensures the SWIFT Code bank branch being used as a bridge to convert and transfer money to our Local branch which uses the IFSC Code and then to our Accounts located in the IFSC Code branch , thus ensuring proper funds transfer of our hard-earned Money through Adsense .
Friends here I talk about “How To Receive AdSense Payment If Swift Codes are Not Available In Your Bank Branch” Hope you like this post. If you have any doubts/queries feel free to ask us by comments and don’t forget to share on social media. Happy Earning!