How To Unlock Memory Card
Many people accidentally set up a password on the SD Card / Memory Card or many people forget about the SD / Memory Card Password Set. Because of which they know to face many problems later. If you also forget your password by having your SD / Memory Card lock, do not have to worry about it. Here are some of the tools and software described here. With which you can unlock any SD / Memory Card and store data Access & Modify it.
How is Password Protected Memory Card?
Many users use the Memory Card Password lock themselves from Computer or Mobile, and sometimes older mobile phones were automatically set to Memory Lock. Those people who set themselves on Lock, they know how to do Password Protected or Locked Memory Card. But those people who have not set up the password and their SD card is locked, they do not know in such a way. How do the Locked Memory Card happen, if you are also from them, then you can find out for yourself how the Password Protected Memory Card is done.
- The Locked SD Card works only on the phone from which it has been locked.
- Only data of this device can be accessed from where the SD card has been locked.
- Whenever you insert the Locked Memory Card in another mobile or computer it will not open.
Tricks to Unlock Memory Card:
There are many tricks on the Internet that can help unblock SD / Memory Password or Memory Card. But there are some tricks that remove data along with your SD Card password. But the tools and software that is mentioned here will save your Data from being deleted with the Memory Card Unlock.
How to Unlock Memory Card Password on Android phone?
In today’s time, everyone has an Android phone, so this is the easiest and most popular way to unlock the Memory Card and you can simply unlock the SD / Memory Card Password from Android Phone by looking at the step.
- Download & Install Es File Explorer App from Play Store.
- Insert Password protected Memory Card in the phone and reboot the phone once.
- Open the ES File Explorer App and go to System Folder.
- From the System Folder, go to the mmcstore file.
- Rename mmcstore file with mmcstore.txt and open it.
- Now here you will get the Password of Memory Card, you must note it
- Now you come to the Memory Card option and where is written remove memory card password, click on it and enter password. The password will be removed from your memory.
Friends, if you were looking for any tools for your Android Phone, which could remove Memory Card Unlock or SD Card Password. So this is not a tool better than ES File Explorer, because it is a totally free tool and the other unlock the Locked Memory Card in a very easy way.