BHIM (Bharat Interface For Money) Android App 2017
What is BHIM App? & How to download BHIM App? Maybe it would just heard your News Today I am going to tell you the same. BHIM app of our country today 30.12.2016 PM Mr.Narendra Modi launched. BHIM Online Transaction by which you can make an App, along with it, I will tell you how you can use BHIM App So let’s see.
What is BHIM App ?
BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) a UPI (Unified Payment Interface) and USSD, App that NPCI (National Payment Corporation of India) under the Made in India built from, and you use bank Transaction, Money Transfer can and as well as it is only 1 MB of BHIM App Secure app is a lot. Indian Government all the way to the Android App User created for you! the 2G, 3G or 4G Phone can also very easily with the use is.
How to download BHIM App:
BHIM App Google Play Store has come on but will not rush because you just have to launch the Play Store, so it’s not in Search So you click on the link below to access the Direct BHIM App Download link have.
What is the BHIM App Feature:
Would you like to know all of the Bank’s UPI App Google Play Store, you get much going to be so even after the Indian Government launched the UPI app definitely Then let’s see is a not uncommon BHIM App UPI App is so special that makes this better.
- BHIM App is the best and the Unique Feature of this App you can come from the use of the Fast Money Transfer Service.
- App in any Android phone you can comfortably use your phone to make or 5GB of RAM 500 MB of RAM or in both Smartphone App Size of very easily with only 1.45MB of BHIM App is.
- Virtual Address Create BHIM App you have in your Account. Money Transfer and Money Receive up to.
- Of your Account from the app! The QR Code can also Generate Money Send you can by any Scan.
- BHIM App Mobile Number and Bank account, you can place both Money Send.
- By this app you NON-UPI UPI and have use of both the Service and the Transaction Banking Service have both.
- The use of this app you can do with the country’s 30 Bank this.their name is given below ..
- Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank Of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra, Camera Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central bank Of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indain Overseas Bank, Indusland Bank, Karnatka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental bank Of Commerce, Panjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standerd Chartered Bank, State Bank Of India, Syndicate bank, Union bank Of India, United bank Of India, Vijya Bank.
How to use BHIM App:
After downloading BHIM App you can use just like all the other UPI App and if you have a 2G, 3G android phone, you also can use this app is basically the same people built Fast Internet 4G Smartphone is not in possession or where the service is not.
- First you must Register the app by your Mobile Number.
- Next you must set the app to a UPI PIN Your Mobile Number to Your Payment Address.
- Now you can Money Send someone else can Receive Money.
Also read: How to Remotely access one android phone to another android phone
Internet Service at the place where you guys said is not correct or does not have a 4g Smartphone BHIM App for you is the best and who is the best Internet and 4g Smartphone is best for him, then BHIM App. Along with this app very easy Download (1MB) and can use all the rest because it is very secure compared to UPI App Problem this app itself is only 2 at a time from this App Rs 10,000 and Rs 25,000 a day, and it can transfer only the Launch for Android user is hope you liked the post, and be helpful to you if you have any ideas or suggestions, we must comment do.