Hello Friends, Today will talk about What is Bootstrap and How you can create a responsive website with Bootstrap. As you know, now that time has gone when people used to run just on the laptop or desktop but now 55% use the mobile device to run the internet user’s internet. Therefore, layout and content of your website (blog) should be user-friendly for every platform.
If your website visitors had to zoom in and out again to see your layout and content, than 99% of the chances are that they will close your website very soon. If your website is responsive then its layout and content will automatically adjust on any device, so that visitors to your website will not have any problem using your website.
5 Reasons Why Should Your Website Be Responsive?
1) Search Engine Prefer Responsive Websites – All search engines (google, bing) prefer the responsive website more. If your website is responsive then your rank will also be good in search engines and most traffic is also available from search engines.
2) Mobile Use is on the Rise – More people in this world have numbered than the number of people on this earth. That is, now most people use different screen-size mobiles to run the Internet, even in their own bathroom. Now if you want your website to run correctly on every kind of screen size, then the website must be responsive.
3) On Positive User Experience – Responsive website, its visitors get good experience because they navigate easily on the responsive website and your website’s bounce rate is also low. It also makes the reputation of your website and business good.
4) Responsive Website is Preferred for SEO – Responsive Website is also a very important factor of SEO. The responsive speed of the responsive website is also fast.
5) An Investment for the Future – Who knows what screen size computers, mobile, but if you have a responsive website today, then there is no need to worry about tomorrow.
How to Create a Responsive Website?
Creating Responsive Website is not very hard to work, you just need to have a good knowledge of HTML and CSS, if you do not have to use HTML and CSS, then you can read my posts, after reading that you get 100% HTML and CSS Will learn. Using CSS can make you a responsive website, but you will have to work hard for it.
To manage the website’s content and layout for every screen size, a lot of media queries have to be used in CSS. With the help of media queries, you can style the HTML structure based on the screen size. Generally speaking, using a CSS for beginners is a very difficult and hard work to make a responsive website. If you want to create a responsive website very easily, then the Bootstrap framework can help you a lot, so let’s know what is Bootstrap and how you can create a device responsive website with Bootstrap.
What is Bootstrap?
If you ever notice, most of the website’s design and layout are same, because when a web designer works on any web project, he does not write CSS code every time he changes his old web project Copy paste is used. They just have to use classes and IDs of CSS file in HTML elements of their new project. It saves them a lot of time and effort
But every web designers do not have such a great experience and knowledge that they can create a great CSS foundation style file that can meet the design requirement of all types. Thank you to those developers and companies who have worked out thousands of hours by working hard to create different CSS frameworks and you can use them to make a great website design for a very short time and hard work.
Why Use Bootstrap?
Easy to Use – Anybody who has basic knowledge of HTML and CSS can easily use Bootstrap. After learning from my experience, using the Bootstrap is a game of children after having basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Responsiveness – Bootstrap has been created to create a responsive website. Whatever website you create from Bootstrap, you can open the desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile, etc. on any device, you will see the website absolutely fit to device.
Customizable – If you want to change the built-in style of Bootstrap, you need to write your own CSS code and overwrite the bootstrap code.
What is Bootstrap and How to learn Bootstrap?
Now you understand what the Responsive website has to do, how to create a Responsive website, and what is Bootstrap . Now we will talk about how you can create a responsive website by learning Bootstrap. If you follow the way I tell you, you can create a Website from Bootstrap in a very easy way.
What is Bootstrap and its tutorials are found in both video and text formats in Hindi and English. So if you have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS then you can easily learn Bootstrap with online tutorials, for that you can get help from W3School and YouTube.
Friends, I hope you liked this “What is Bootstrap – How to create Responsive Website?” Post. If you have any questions or suggestions related to this post, then comment below and share this post with your friends.