What is WhatsApp Payment ?
Hello friends, As we continue to engage with Digital World, we are connecting with the new technology. In the hurry, WhatsApp Payment UPI i.e. “WhatsApp UPI” Service Launch has happened. Now we can send money with the message via WhatsApp Messenger App. If you do not know that How to Send Money from WhatsApp – WhatsApp UPI, then you are the perfect place.
So far, we used Mobile Money Transfer Services with a Bank UPI or a different payment system. From this, Google Tez is the most popular UPI, which has been launched in a hurry. Now WhatsApp is the world’s most famous messenger app, it has also launched its own payment system. Which can compete with Flipkart PhonePe and Google Tez.
About WhatsApp UPI:
At the time of the WhatsApp Business Launching, there was a news that “WhatsApp UPI” Payment System Service will launch this year and now it has been updated in WhatsApp Messenger App. This is an Unified Payment Interface Service, which is used to send or receive a person-to-person payment.
WhatsApp has launched the WhatsApp UPI App in the Indian market under Digital India. Anyone can send money to any other WhatsApp user and receive money from this service.
WhatsApp UPI Features:
Like all other UPI applications, money can be sent or received by connecting it with a bank account. But with this there are some features that hardly become possible in any other service. for example…
- There is no separate app for WhatsApp UPI, or there is a feature like Paytm Payment Bank. Simply we can add this feature by updating our WhatsApp App.
- Whatsapp is lost to all the people and WhatsApp is installed in India in the phone which has a Smartphone. In such a way, using WhatsApp UPI will be very easy for all users.
- To use the UPI Service yet we have to download a UPI App. But now we do not need to download any Extra App via WhatsApp UPI.
How to Send Money from WhatsApp?
Most people in India now use the UPI App and it is more like sending money to the people via direct UPI App to send money to the people. How to Send WhatsApp UPI, all the same as Mobile Payment. According to me, WhatsApp Payment is easier than others. Because we have been using WhatsApp long ago and we have a good knowledge of all its functions.
“WhatsApp Payment” has not yet been added to all the WhatsApp users. So first of all, we have to check on WhatsApp Update by visiting the Google Play Store. If Update has arrived, then WhatsApp is updated in the latest version.
After updating to WhatsApp Latest Version, you need to create a WhatsApp UPI App. For this, we have to go to our Whatsapp App and open one of the Chat and click on the Files icon. Here we get the icon of the WhatsApp payment. It has to be clicked on.
After clicking Payment, we have to verify our Mobile Number. For this, we have to click on verify via SMS option and choose Bank.
After the Bank Add, WhatsApp payment becomes ready. To send or receive money to anyone. If any WhatsApp User is added to our account and also has a WhatsApp UPI account, then we can send money to the Direct WhatsApp number.
Will Google Tez Get Effect on WhatsApp ?
Google Tez is currently the most popular UPI App because of its Security and Reward Feature, most people are currently using this to send money from UPI. Because we send some money to send money, we get some rewards and if we refer to Google Tez, then we get Rs 51.
But due to the WhatsApp UPI, Google Tez is definitely going to be affected. Because,
- Google Tez may be installed on all phones, but WhatsApp will be installed and everyone has a great deal of information about WhatsApp Function. Most people would prefer to use WhatsApp payment instead of using Tez.
- WhatsApp UPI is not a separate app, it is a WhatsApp Messenger service, so most people like Google Tez or any other UPI download will also like to use WhatsApp UPI.
- People have a Smartphone in rural areas but they do not use any UPI app in it. Because they do not have to run, if there is a feature of UPI Service in WhatsApp itself. So much more people will use it as it will affect Google Tez.
I use both Google Tez and Flipkart PhonePe both UPI and I find both Best Service. Because using Flipkart UPI has its own distinct advantages and the use of Google Tez is a different advantage. Perhaps there are some different advantages of WhatsApp UPI, such as WhatsApp users have to pay directly on WhatsApp.
I use both Google Tez and Flipkart PhonePe both UPI and I find both Best Service. Because using Flipkart UPI has its own distinct advantages and the use of Google Tez is a different advantage. Perhaps there are some different advantages of WhastApp UPI, such as WhatsApp users have to pay directly on WhatsApp.
Yet “WhatsApp UPI payment” has not come for everyone. This feature will soon be available for all Android phones. After that everyone can use it, I have updated my phone and I will use it and will update about its features soon. If your phone has got its update, then you also use it and do not forget to share your Experience in comment.