Friends, Today all of us have a website, but we do not pay much attention to the security of our website. When our website is new, and when our website is not as popular, then we have no problem at that time, but if our website becomes popular then the fear of being hacked on our website is very high. Because hackers make targeted websites. And hack them and in turn earn a lot of money.
So we can not stop the hacker but you can increase the security of your website, and secure your website so that no hacker can hack our website.
How Hackers Hack the Website:
Friends, hackers can hack our website in a lot of ways, but what I’m telling you, hacker uses the same method and hacks the website.
1. SQL Injection (inserting script) – Friends, you must know about SQL, SQL means structured query language, and injection means to inject here.
This method works very much for Hacker, and many web sites are hacked with SQL injection. In this, hacker injects such script into our website’s source code or database, which destroys our website and thereby causes problems in our website and at the same time hacker hacks our website. But every website with sql technique can not be hacked.
2. Phishing hacking – Friends you may know about this, or there may be a kind of scam, but the hacker uses this technique much more, any hacker in it prepares such a clone website, and makes it your own Only hosts in the server and send it to us and speaks to us for logging, and when we log in, our logs reach the detail hacker, but it can also be avoided. If the phishing has advanced level, then we The risk of hacking is higher.
3. Brute force attack- In this hacker lists lots of passwords and hacking tool is used by hacking the website, and hacking website is hacked as soon as any password matches. In this, the hacker creates a list of at least 5000 to 10000 passwords.
How To Protect A Website From :
- Friends should take good secure hosting to avoid hacking, and no free hosting Because the risk of being hacked in free hosting is very high.
- WordPress plugin & theme update- Always keep updating your wordpress Also keep updating the WordPress plugin and theme as well.
- Complex password – 80% of people make this mistake. Let’s keep any simple password that should not be done. You should make your password @ # 12wpMY something like this, in which capital letter, small letter, number and special character Use Dashlane.
- Friends, when we create a wordpress website, we have a default administrator like trick4hack / wp-admin, which we should change.
Best WordPress Security Plugin for Avoid Website Hacking
Friends, it’s wordpress plugin, you can install it, installing it will keep your website safe. If someone has access to your website’s login page and tries to login, you will get a notification.
By using this plugin, you can change the admin link, which you enter in the wordpress website’s dashboard. Like trick4hack.com/wp-admin, we can keep trick4hack.com/administrator or anything. Any hacker will not be able to access the login page of our website.
Friends can use this plugin to put captcha in your website so that your website will be safe from bot, which will also save you from bruteforce attack.
If the virus has come in your site then it will clean it and keep it from the hacker.
By using this plugin you can keep your site completely safe. This plugin has lots of security features.
This is very important for any website. This is a kind of security layer or protocol, which keeps information about your website safe, or protects the user’s data from being leaked to your website.
To get more such informational posts and to receive Notifications about new blog posts, please subscribe us. Please comment below to ask any questions related to this blog post.